Senior Java Developer
The applicant should have expertise in developing and deploying J2EE components in clustered environment of application server and database server. Should be able to understand the proposed technical concepts and write detailed design documents for the projects. Should be able to write code.
- Responsible for the whole software development life cycle, which
- includes, the requirements analysis, writing functional and detailed technical design documents, writing code in core Java, Java Scripts, EJB and JSP, web services, test plans etc.
- Supporting the project manager with effort estimations and status reporting.
- Communicating with the architecture team, other team members and the project manager.
- Code and test plan reviews of team members.
- Participation in requirements analysis and technical architecture designs.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in IT or computer Science from reputed institute
- 4+ years of work experience
- Commitment to meet deadlines without compromising on product quality
- Maintaining good work environment and team spirit
- Self motivation to learn new technologies and being a role model
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Very strong in Java and J2EE technologies. It includes EJB, JSP, Servlet, web services, Java Scripting, XML, XSLT, JMS, Data Structures
- Good knowledge of application server Jboss and working with MySQL or any other standard database
- Good knowledge Java Multithreading and Socket Programming along with knowledge of protocols such as HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP etc is preferred.
- Good knowledge of widely used open source tools such as CVS, Log4J, XDoclet, Ant, Struts, Eclipse etc.
- A good insight in J2EE design patterns.
- Should have good working knowledge on both Windows and Linux (any UNIX based) Operating systems.
- Good communication, team spirit.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Exposure to VoiceXML based application development
- Experience in web application development
- Exposure to Google Web Tool
Flexible working hours with ability to meet the productivity and delivery timelines.